What we’ve learned from the Destiny Beta
Here are a few tidbits that we’ve learned already from playing the Destiny beta.
- Destiny maximum beta level is capped at 8.
- It only takes a few hours to pound this out so it’s not that big a deal.
- There have been only minor issues so far with the beta, I got kicked out of a fireteam while playing but that’s relatively minor. It also took forever to load, and the Bungie site and PSNwere temporarily down as a result of all the people flooding the servers.
- They have all kinds of equipment that you can see with the max level so far being LVL 20 which means it can’t be equipped, but it looks pretty as hell.
- Throughout your playthrough, you can pick up special blueprints that you can unlock for high level and specialized weapons, also your weapons can gain XP and be upgraded to award special perks.
- You can continue once you reach level 8 to max out your skills.
I recommend just as a professional, to play each class and max it out, to check out different skills and weapon builds you can have.