TERA: Rising enters the Wounded World on July 8
Recently En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher that is focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced that they are adding in all-new dungeons with new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to their MMO, TERA: Rising.
· Type: 3-Player Prison Protection
· Key Features: Fight your way through waves of enemies and a fatal boss in order to put a stop to Risalke’s plan to free the deadly prisoner, Lakan.
· Description: Hidden in the Great Rift since before the Age of Mortals lies a secret prison, built for one inmate: the reptilian god, Lakan. But now an ambitious sorceress is about to stage the world’s most dangerous prison break.
· Type: 1-Player Rescue Mission
· Key Features: Defeat the creatures of the ghilliedhus’ primal forest. Rescue Banyakas’s ward spirits— or be forced to battle them later. Win Deathstain items, molten tokens, and more.
· Description: A patriarch has been driven to madness by a primeval monolith. As he and his people begin to unravel, mortals everywhere must beware the dire consequences.
· Type: 7-Player Surgical Strike
· Key Features: Cut and burn your way through the bizarre creatures erupting from the Abscess, and the mutated bosses that lead them.
· Description: The Great Rift is a wound in the world—and part of it has become infected. Seek the source, and burn it out…before it spreads!
· Type: 10-Player Big Boss BAM Slam
· Key Features: Join the explorer, Vandraul, as he recruits adventurers to help secure the near-mythical Floating Stone, from the clutches of the gargantuan beetle-beast Koleogg.
· Description: Battle along one of two paths, through the path of hostile villagers and sentries or a succession of BAMs, to reach the insidious Yativio corpse-flower, the giant hornet Vesporax, the dreaded Koleogg, and finally the fabled Floating Stone.
Do these new worlds, bosses, accessories, and game modes entice you into giving the game a shot (or if you were a player considering leaving, into sticking around a bit longer)?