Details about the first update for the PC version of Watch Dogs released
While Watch Dogs was released on almost all platforms, some of them had a working version of the game and some had a buggy one. The platform with the most problems is currently the PC, and it seems that the developer is not going furthermore to release the first patch that tries to fix most of the game’s issues.
Below you have the full patch notes for the upcoming update:
MAJOR GAME FIXES
• Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain unrecoverable.
• Fixed the issue preventing players from using hacks in game.
• Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
• Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
• Fixed the issue that caused the empty weapon-wheel.
• Fixed several minor respawn issues.
• Fixed some connection and session joining issues.
PC SPECIFIC FIXES
• Fixed graphical glitches on Low & Medium settings.
• Fixed some crashes on SLI configurations.
• Implemented several performance improvements.
• Implemented a few control improvements.
• Fixed issues causing infinite messaging and timing-out when trying to access the Online Shop from the Extras Menu while Uplay is set to Offline mode.
• Fixed issues connecting to a Multiplayer game.
• Implemented several mouse modifications.
• Fixed “Drinking Game” control issue where wrong information was displayed when played with a gamepad.
• Fixed “Chess Game” control issue.
• Fixed bug where the invasion setting was never saved.
• Fixed graphical issues during cut scenes and cinematics.
• Fixed several graphical and texture bugs.
• Removed Vista OS check to prevent false positives.
• Added game version in main menu.