Zero is pleased with the DLC announcement…. I think?
For those that don’t want to view the above video, the full list of the DLC’s offering is as follows:
Garb / Weapons
- Zero’s Garb Variety Pack: A retailer exclusive pre-order item, this DLC contains three alternate costume color schemes for Zero. ($2.99)
- Caim’s Garb: A previous Collector’s Edition exclusive, this DLC – from the original Drakengard – halves the player’s stamina use when performing heavy attacks. ($2.99)
- Beautiful Child: Originally included in the Collector’s Edition as a pre-order bonus, this is a cosmetic headwear for Mikhail in the shape of a Giant Baby head. ($0.99)
- Nier’s Garb: Modeled after NIER Replicant, the Japanese-Exclusive version of NIER, this costume boosts damage by five percent. ($2.99)
- Kainé’s Garb: Modeled after Kainé from NIER, this costume doubles the window for triggering a parry. ($2.99)
- Experimental Weapon #7: Cosmetic headwear for Mikhail modeled after Emil from NIER. ($0.99)
Prologues / Themes
- One’s Prologue: A Collector’s Edition exclusive as part of the Sisters’ Prologue Bundle, One’s Prologue is now available for individual purchase. ($5.99)
- PlayStation Themes: A Wave 3 pre-order bonus for Drakengard 3, these PSN themes prominently feature Zero, Mikhail and the four Disciples (Cent, Octa, Decadus and Dito) on players’ PlayStation 3 dashboards. ($0.99 each)
In addition, if you’re a poet then you can also enter a haiku contest that is being hosted on Twitter. There are several copies of the Japanese Collector’s Edition available as prizes, and the contest will be judged by the members of the development staff. They will be looking at both creativity and relevance to the Drakengard brand. Full details can be found here.