Release date announced for Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
The release date of Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland has been announced. The game will be available in Europe starting with June 20 and in North America on June 24. The game can be played on PlayStation 3 and it will be available also for PlayStation Vita through PlayStation Store in the same day.
There were added some new things to Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland, that you can see in the list posted below:
- New character models.
- New field model for more vibrant scenery,
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations,
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system,
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and Vita versions.