Brand new trailer for Discord’s upcoming game revealed.
Chasm, an upcoming 2D Action-RPG Platformer, has today received a brand new trailer..
For those unaware, the game is currently in development for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and takes inspiration from hack ‘n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers. The game promises to immerse players in a procedurally-generated fantasy world that will be full of treasure, enemies, and yes, even secrets.
The features that the game’s website touts can be found below:
- Explore six massive procedurally-assembled areas from hand-crafted rooms
- Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384×216 native)
- Battle massive bosses and discover new special abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Customize your character by equipping armor to your body and weapons, shields, or spells to either hand
- Includes Normal, Arena, Time Trial & Hardcore Modes
- Leaderboards for Hardcore playthroughs featuring quickest time and more
- Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support