Killzone: Shadow Fall developer Guerrilla Games has just revealed the official patch notes for the 1.09 update the game received. It contains several changes for both singleplayer and multiplayer as follows:
- Campaign hint system to help players;
- Mortally wounded enemies no longer show red crosshair;
- Improved multiplayer menu;
- Clan tags for clans created on shadowfall.killzone.com;
- Option to lock at 30FPS in campaign;
- All checkpoints are now saved to disk.
While most of them seem relevant to me, I can’t really understand why would you like to lock your campaign at 30FPS instead of playing at better FPS. Killzone: Shadow Fall is out right now as a PlayStation 4 exclusive launch title.