Nintendo reveals Super Indie Connection Sale.
Nintendo has announced that starting today,time discounts on select indie games in the Nintendo eShop.
This sale lasts from today through February 13, 2014. If you happen to already own any of the following games on your console (or purchase one at full price during this promotion)? You’ll qualify to receive a grand total of 60% off all the other games in the sale..
The following are the games that will be included in this two-week sale from Nintendo:
- Toki Tori 2+ from Two Tribes Publishing is a puzzle adventure with no tutorials, no hand-holding and no one telling players what to do. The fun is in exploring and overcoming the obstacles of the lush forest island.
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party from KnapNok Games is a game for two to eight people. Players sit in a circle around the Wii U GamePad, spin a virtual bottle and collaborate with friends to complete the most challenges.
- BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien from Gaijin Games Inc. is a rhythm-music, auto-running platformer. Spin Players run, jump, slide, kick and soar through fantastic environments with amazing soundtracks.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams from Black Forest Games is a fast-paced platformer that lets players morph at will between two dynamically different dream worlds. The game combines punchy graphics and tight controls with the challenge of retro platforming.
- Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition from WayForward delivers players to a world in which Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land. Players must do what they can to bring these renegades to justice.
Upon announcing this sale, Nintendo of America’s vice president of Licensing, Steve Singer, stated, “Independent developers are responsible for some of the most creative and unique content in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.”
Collin Van Ginkel, co-founder of Two Tribes Publishing chimed in that, “We noticed there were a lot of high-quality games by independent game developers in the Nintendo eShop. This type of special promotion helps us introduce games of other developers to our fans who may not otherwise discover all the great games available on Wii U.”
Will you be taking advantage of this limited sale?