It’s sold almost 300,000 copies, and it’s got one of the widest varieties of titles offered in a Humble Weekly: the Focus Home Humble Weekly Bundle, gives you six games you can pick up at the fantastic price of “name your own price.” For a minimum of 1 dollar you get Steam keys for those six games; pay at least six dollars and you’ll get an extra two: Wargame: European Escalation, and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and at any price you’ll be helping charity while getting some great games.
The base games in the bundle are:
- Cities XL Platinum, an enhanced edition of the city-builder Cities XL
- Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, a turn-based hybrid of American Football and the tabletop classic Warhammer 40,000
- Divinity II: Developer’s Cut, a game where you can turn into a dragon at will (and slaughter hordes of self-generated monsters in the Developer’s mode)
- R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, a chaotic action-RPG set on a continent drifting into darkness
- Game of Thrones: The Roleplaying Game, an RPG based in George R.R. Martin’s vastly successful book and TV series of the same name
- Confrontation, a brutal action game where you’ll command a horde of griffins battling for supremacy against gastly foes
For a minimum of six dollars, you’ll get all of those games and their content in addition to two extra. WWII-era real-time strategy title Wargame: European Escalation
places you in command of over 360 unlockable units that can be used over the span of the game’s 22 missions. The last game of the bundle is the gripping detective story The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, a crime game where you’ll analyze clues, solve mysteries, and revel in the universe of the world’s most famous classic detective.
The bundle currently comes with three extra bonuses: the soundtracks to Divinity II, Confrontation, and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. Charitable proceeds go to the American Red Cross and to Child’s Play, the charity focused on providing gaming equipment and experiences to sick children in hospitals. Choose your price, pick up some great games, and donate to a good cause by grabbing the Focus Home Weekly Humble Bundlewhile there’s still time.