BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma to get a Limited Edition.
Yesterday Aksys games announced that the highly anticipated BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will include a Limited Edition of the game.
This edition will include the following:
- 40-Page Full Color Art Book – Featuring art from the game as well as specially created art by a variety of artists, the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma art book is a must for any BlazBlue fan!
- Official Soundtrack CD – Composed by famed game creator and musician Daisuke Ishiwatari, listen to the sounds of this new BlazBlue with totally new music!
- A Rachel Alucard Nendroid – Every LE comes with a nendroid of everyone’s favorite vampiress with an attitude – Rachel Alucard! Only sold with the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition!
- A Fourth Mysterious Item – A mysterious fourth item awaits those who purchase this very limited edition. Stay tuned for more information on this special BlazBlue extra!
For those unsure as to what the game is about, here’s a bit of a summary: The Cauldron has been shattered, breaking the cycle, and thus Ragna begins his final mission. This mission is to hunt down the villainous Terumi. While the Bloodedge marches towards the final confrontation, Noels life, and indeed, the fate of the entire world, hang in the balance.
The game will feature the following:
- New and Redesigned Characters – BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the original cast, as well as two downloadable characters, the scientist Kokonoe and the villainous Terumi. Characters from the past are also redesigned and rebalanced, and each have new moves.
- Delve Deeper into BlazBlue – BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma’s story mode contains more than 30 hours of gameplay, pushing further into the epic journey of Ragna and the others than ever before.
- Modes of Glory – Featuring traditional BlazBlue modes such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival, and more, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma offers hours of gameplay for experienced hardcore players as well as new fans.
- Networking Capabilities – Revamped and enhanced, the networking mode for BlazBlue allows you to battle players from around the world. A newly added rank system allows you to know beforehand who you will battle.
Will Ragna be able to take down Terumi? Or are Noel and the world doomed?
Thanks, Anime News Network!