Every game mode revealed for Battlefield 4
EA and DICE have today unveiled the seven game modes that will be available in Battlefield 4, when the game releases in October for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, and in November for the PS4 and Xbox One.
All of the game’s modes will be playable on the ten multiplayer maps, which include:
- Conquest – All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air and sea
- Domination – Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest
- Obliteration – Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives
- Defuse – Competitive close quarters combat
- Team Deathmatch – The classic shooter mode – Battlefield 4 style
- Rush – Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations
- Squad Deathmatch – Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard
In particular, Conquest and Domination will both be playable in the BF4 Beta. So which one are you most excited about?