Grand Theft Auto 5’s online mode is right around the corner, and Rockstar decided to share a few more information about the game’s mode. The most important things that we could spot is that they will be including micro-transactions to the game and all the new updates and DLCs will be free.
Micro-transaction will ease up the progress into the online mode of the game, players can aquire in-game money using real cash. While this might unbalance the game a bit, a level progressions is also needed for you to use everything you buy. So you can’t just be level one and have everything possible.
A few more bits are listed below:
- Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.
- The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.
- Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.
- We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.
- The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn’t, and help us fix any and all problems!
- After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.