Saints Row 4 takes first place in UK sales
The recent sales chart for the UK has revealed that Saints Row 4 is the UK’s fourth biggest game launch of 2013, only behind Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and The Last of Us. It has, however, failed to match the opening week sales that its predecessor, Saints Row: The Third enjoyed.
In addition, Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist has, despite the numerous issues bugging the PC version, managed to snag second place away from Disney Infinity.
The top ten games in the most recent sales chart for the UK are as follows:
- Saints Row IV – Koch Media
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Ubisoft
- Disney Infinity – Disney Interactive Studios
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision Blizzard
- FIFA 13 – Electronic Arts
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- The Last Of Us – Sony Computer Ent.
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified – Take 2
Will Disney Infinity‘s failure to snag the first or second place cause them to rethink their strategies?
The full list of the top 40 can be seen at VG 24/7.