Borderlands 2 to receive GotY edition.
Yesterday, we received aa report that Gearbox is planning on releasing Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition.
This news, shared with us by IGN from one of their GameStop sources, may pique the interest of many of those who have been waiting to purchase the popular RPG. The new edition will reportedly contain every bit of DLC released for the game, the full list of which can be seen below:
- Psycho Pack
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Captain Scarlet’s And Her Pirate’s Booty
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Mister Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage
- Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade
- Mechromancer Pack
Will this entice those who were considering picking up the game? Or will they just go for the “Basic” version and ignore the DLC?