New gameplay and features detailed for Rocksmith 2014 Edition
Ubisoft is prepping up to give gamers a new iteration of Rocksmith, with Rocksmith 2014 Edition, which is in development for the PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
The new game will include new songs, and new features such as the customizable “Riff Repeater” which lets players select any section of a particular song that they want to play until they can master it. In addition, players can also set their starting difficulty level, speed or just play note by note through the tougher parts.
Ubisoft is also include a new “Master Mode” that aims to make playing by memory a little easier to do as well as additional “Guitarcade” mini-games.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition contains over 50 new tracks including:
- Aerosmith – Walk This Way
- Alice In Chains – Stone
- Arctic Monkeys – R U Mine?
- Avenged Sevenfold – Bat Country
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
- Iron Maiden – The Trooper
- Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
- Kiss – Rock And Roll All Nite
- Mastodon – Blood and Thunder
- Oasis – Don’t Look Back In Anger
- Pantera – Cemetary Gates
- Paramore – Now
- R.E.M. – Losing My Religion
- Radiohead – Paranoid Android
- Rise Against – Savior
- Slayer – War Ensemble
- The Kinks – You Really Got Me
- The Rolling Stones – Paint It, Black
- The Shins – For A Fool
- The Smashing Pumpkins – Cherub Rock (with pre-order only)
- The Smashing Pumpkins – The Chimera
- The Who – My Generation
- Weezer – Say It Ain’t So
- White Zombie – Thunder Kiss ‘65