Nintendo has today announced the lineup of games that will be shown and playable at this year’s gamescom in Cologne, Germany.
Gamers who show up to the convention will get to check out the following games:
- Pikmin 3
- The Wonderful 101
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- Sonic: Lost World
- Wii Party U
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Super Mario 3D World
- Wii Karaoke U by Joysound
- Mario Kart 8
- Pokemon X and Y
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Gamescom runs from Aug. 21-25, and will mark the first time that Pokemon X and Y will be playable. The two Pokemon titles will be releasing on Oct. 12.