Nintendo Gamescom lineup to include playable demos of Pokemon X and Y.
Nintendo has recently revealed the lineup of games we can expect from the company at this month’s Gamescom.
This lineup will include a playable demo of Pokemon X and Y, something that has yet to be shared in Europe. The full lineup of playable games that we’ll see on the floor can be seen below.
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- Mario Kart 8
- Pikmin 3
- Sonic Lost World
- Super Mario 3D World
- Wii Karaoke U by Joysound
- Wii Party U
- The Wonderful 101
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Pokemon X and Y
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
For those unaware, the event begins on August 21 and ends on August 25.
What games are you looking forward to playing (or just learning more of) at the event?