Mousecraft combines Lemmings and Tetris.
That’s just what an upcoming game that combines Lemmings and Tetris, titled Mousecraft will have you do.
This game, still in development and having just hit alpha, will have you guide three blind mice to cheese. On the way to this cheese, your mice will come across obstacles, which you need to use Tetris blocks to help them naviagate through.
The full feature list, as shown on the game’s Greenlight page, can be seen here:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be it jelly, explosive, or crumbling.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing these with the rest of the community!
Will you be able to guide the mice successfully?