GRID 2 Performance Pack DLC arrives
Codemasters has today released the Performance Pack DLC for GRID 2.
The DLC, which sells for $4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points), adds six new cars which can compete in Tier 2 races. All of the special edition cars can be used in single player, split-screen and multiplayer modes.
The following cars are included in the pack:
- Dodge Charger RT – Stiffer suspension, wider wheels and aggressive camber improve traction whilst additional power under the bonnet, an extra gear and stripped out weight improve top speed and acceleration .
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special – Improved aerodynamics reduce drag, bigger brakes reducing braking distances and engine improvements increase acceleration and top speed.
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1970 – A re-mapped engine adds more horsepower and torque, reduced mass and inertias give the car more responsive steering and a lower centre of mass and stiffer suspension improves traction and reduces body roll .
- VW Golf R – An engine upgrade boosts acceleration and top speed, a lower roll centre and lower center of gravity improves traction and its revised differential setup minimizes understeer.
- BMW E30 M3 – Comes equipped with a racing clutch to reduce shift times whilst its re-mapped engine and stripped out weight improves top speed and acceleration .
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe – With a huge 150 kg stripped out, this BMW’s stiffer suspension and increased camber improves traction and longer gear ratios increase top speed.
The Performance Pack can be downloaded for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.