397 views 0 comments

Blizzard restarts development on MMO

by on May 29, 2013
 

blizzard-1330539226

VentureBeat reports that Blizzard’s unannounced MMO, codenamed Titan, has been reset.

The source, who is “familiar with the matter,” told the site that 100 people had been working on the game, but the number has been reduced to 30. The rest have been put to work on other titles.

In addition, VentureBeat states the game won’t be out until 2016 at the earliest.

“We’ve always had a highly iterative development process, and the unannounced MMO is no exception. We’ve come to a point where we need to make some large design and technology changes to the game. We’re using this opportunity to shift some of our resources to assist with other projects while the core team adapts our technology and tools to accommodate these new changes. Note that we haven’t announced any dates for the MMO,” a Blizzard representative told Massively.

Be the first to comment!
 
Leave a reply »

 

Leave a Reply