IG NEO – DC’s Injustice video game review
Irate Gamer checking in with the lastest offering from Warner Brothers
the Shazam joke was cute.
solid review, looks like solid game as well loved the matt groening cameo.
As a fan of DC comics, let me say this:
1. Raven is one of my favorite DC heroines and one of the best DC characters.
2. Harley Quinn does not need special powers for a super move since she’s just a crazy, psychotic bitch.
3. Never insult Marvel fans. That brings Conflict and yes, I’m a Marvel fan, too. Marvel fans have Marvel vs Capcom games. DC only had two fighting games before this (Justice League Task Force and MK vs. DC), none of them were good.
4. George Newbern voiced Superman in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. If you’re talking about “iconic cartoon”, and you mean Superman Animated Series, that’s Tim Daly. You also have Khary Payton (Cyborg), Troy Baker (Sinestro), and Tara Strong (Raven and Harley Quinn) reprising their roles as their perspective characters in the DC universe. Plus, Green Arrow is voiced by Alan Tudyk from Young Justice and Stephen Amell from Arrow when GA switches costumes to the Arrow suit.
5.You could’ve complained about there’s no Tag Team mode since this is a game made by NeatherRealm Studios. Besides, you can unlock more costumes in the STAR Lab missions.
6. The 4 DLC characters are already announced: Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, and Scropion from MK. That’s it. No Booster Gold or Blue Beetle.
Also, I believe Bores said he didn’t know Aquaman was awesome because he probably watched Hanna Barbera’s Superfriends, a 70’s-80’s cartoon that was heavily blamed by the DC fanbase for its poor portrayal of Aquaman, being a useless member of the Justice League.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 35,204 other subscribers