whatshot 4 Pts
remove_red_eye 4 favorite 0 mode_comment 0
access_time April 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM in News by Adam Larck

Ubisoft Acquires Anno Developer


Ubisoft has announced it bought the remaining share in German developer Related Designs.

Previously, the publisher owned 30 percent of the company that made the Anno series. However, Ubisoft purchased the other 70 percent in an undisclosed cash transaction.

“Bringing the talented teams from Related Designs into the fold at Ubisoft is a mutually beneficial evolution of the relationship that we’ve had with this great studio for the past six years,” said Odile Limpach, managing director at Ubisoft’s Blue Byte studio.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: