With Disney’s release of the film “Oz the Great and Powerful” set for this Friday, Disney Mobile has released a new iOS/Android game based off the highly successful Temple Run franchise.
Temple Run: Oz, which is available now for $0.99 is based off the film and is quicker and smoother, utilizing the Temple Run 2 platform. Also for the first time in the franchise, players can pick their own path through the land, with cleaner visuals and animations.
In the game, players will dash along the Yellow Brick Road while avoiding obstacles like poisonous snap dragons and collapsing bridges, with over 100 objectives.
Additional features include:
- · An endless running adventure through the vivid Land of Oz
- · Explore stunning environments inspired by the film like the Whimsie Woods and the Dark Forest
- · Bonus hot-air balloon feature to fly through clouds and mountains for coins
- · Over 100 unique objectives for each region
- · New Oz-inspired obstacles like snap dragons, flying baboons and collapsing bridges to avoid
- · A new save feature where players can use gems to start a run where they ended
- · Power-ups like fireworks and magnets to attack flying baboons and attract coins