Apple has today announced that they are lowering the starting prices of their Macbook Pros with Retina display, while also updating the processors.
The 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display is now starting at $1,499 with 128GB of flash memory, while the 256GB version is now $1,699 and carries a 2.6GHz processor.
As for the 15-inch version, the Macbook Pro now has a 2.4GHz quad-core processor while the higher-end version comes with a 2.7GHz quad-core processor and 16GB of RAM. Apple today also announced that the 13-inch MacBook Air with 256GB of flash has been lowered to $1,399.
The updated models are available now at Apple stores and via Apple’s online store, as well as authorized resellers.
- 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro (128GB)- $1,499 (Previously $1,699)
- 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro (256GB)- $1,699, 2.6GHz (Previously $1,999, 2.5GHz)
- 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro (256GB)- 2.4GHz quad-core (Previously 2.3GHz)
- 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro (512GB)- 2.7GHz quad-core, 16GB RAM (Previously 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM)
- 13-inch MacBook Air (256GB)- $1,399 (Previously $1,499)