Konami has announced that they will host three separate launch events in the U.S., Mexico and Argentina, for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, starting on Feb. 18; giving fans a chance to meet producers Yuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Mr. Atsushi Inaba from Platinum Games.
Both Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs at the times and places listed below.
United States (Southern California)
• WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
• WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
• WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
• WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
• WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
• WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
• WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
• WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
• WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am