Konami has announced that they will host three separate launch events in the U.S., Mexico and Argentina, for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, starting on Feb. 18; giving fans a chance to meet producers Yuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Mr. Atsushi Inaba from Platinum Games.
Both Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs at the times and places listed below.
UnitedStates (Southern California)
• WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
• WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
• WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
• WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
• WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
• WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
• WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
• WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
• WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am
Ramon Aranda is the Senior Editor and has been with GotGame since 2011. Past work includes stints at 1up.com, Electronic Arts and Glu Mobile in QA, production and marketing. He's a life-long gamer who began his love of gaming with the Atari 2600 and then the original NES, which he still owns (and works!). You can follow him on Twitter @Ramon3MR.