Apple Releases iOS 6.0.1 Update
Apple has just released a new update for iOS 6, which appears to add a few bug fixes for the iPhone 5, among others.
iOS 6.01, which is available right now, fixes a bug that doesn’t allow the iPhone 5 to download software updates over-the-air, as well as an issue where the camera’s flash may not go off.
There’s also a fix for an issue where an iPhone may not connect properly to a cellular network.
Here are the full update features:
• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings