Diablo III had recently been hit with a hack pertaining to the game’s RMHA (Real Money Auction House), which allowed players to purchase expensive items for chump change; no doubt pissing off a lot of users who were hoping to sell their pieces for a nice sum.
Fortunately, Blizzard released a patch this morning that fixes the issue as well as some other general updates.
Below are the full patch notes for Patch 1.0.3b:
- The following commodities are now available for trading in the real-money auction house (gold commodity trading is coming soon)
- Crafting materials
- Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
- Pages of Training
- Bug Fixes
- The “Bid” and “Buyout” buttons will now be correctly grayed-out in the confirmation window when attempting to purchase an item with insufficient gold
- Fixed a bug where leaving a heavily-populated General chat channel would prevent players from rejoining any General chat channel until they logged out and logged back in
- Fixed several tooltip-related bugs that were occurring when viewing items with 2 or more sockets in the auction house and profile pages
- Fixed a rare crash with tutorials on item pickup