Turtle Beach has today launched its latest line of gaming headsets, which is highlighted by the Ear Force XP400 ($219.95) – a wireless and dolby surround sound headset for the Xbox 360 that includes wireless connectivity for Xbox Live chat.
Second in line is the Ear Force XP300 ($169.95), which matches the XP400 in terms of its 50mm drivers, 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi, wireless audio, and bluetooth connectivity but in stereo.
Additional headphones include:
- Ear Force X42 ($159.95) – Wireless Xbox 360, Dolby Surround
- Ear Force X32 ($99.95) – Wireless Xbox 360, Stereo
- Ear Force M5 ($49.95) – Mobile Gaming
- Ear Force M3 ($39.95) – Mobile Gaming Compact
- Ear Force M1 ($59.95) – Ear buds w/in-line mic
- Ear Force DP11 ($119.95) – Dolby Surround
- Ear Force DXL1 ($99.95) – Dolby Surround
- Ear Force Z11 ($39.95) – Stereo PC
You can check out their full line of headsets at the Turtle Beach website.