Fans who have pre-ordered Stardock Entertainment’s Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion can now download the latest beta, according to the publisher.
The second beta adds in the Advent Loyalist and Advent Rebel factions, as well as “updated balance and optimizations for the TEC Loyalist and Rebels in either single-player or multiplayer via Ironclad Online or LAN.” Additional updates include:
- All the new technologies and balance of the Advent factions.
- Construct the mind-controlling Loyalist Coranata or the devastating Rebel Eradica titans.
- Expand your fleets with the new Discord class battleship capital ship and Acolyte/Vespa corvettes.
- Steam Cloud support for save games.
- More performance optimizations, graphics updates and lots more!
- For a full change log, visit: http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/421091
If you’d like to get in on the beta, head over to the Purchase page. For existing registered Trinity/Diplomacy customers the price is $29.95 for a limited time; for new customers it’s $39.95.