Well it looks like we may be getting some Harley Quinn DLC for Arkham City. Oh joy. This guess comes from the fact that someone discovered a few Playstation Trophies, one of which mentions Quinn by name and the other sort of hints at her. Robin is also mentioned in the trophies so it may be possible that we are finally able to use him as a playable character in Arkham City. After the dissapointment that I couldn’t play as Nightwing in Arkham City after downloading the DLC, I kind of just stopped caring about Arkham City DLC.
Take a look below at the trophies, or if you don’t like spoilers then don’t look.
- Lost Property (Bronze) – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering (Bronze) – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? (Silver) – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh (Silver) – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer (Bronze) – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram (Bronze) – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It (Bronze) – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad (Bronze) – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks (Bronze) – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over (Silver) – Destroy all Harley Balloons