With the recent announcement that DICE and EA are working on the new expansion to Battlefield 3, “Close Quarters”, we have for you today a new gameplay trailer to tease you while you wait.
In addition to Close Quarters, BF3 fans will see the release of Armored Kill and finally End Game, beginning first in June for Close Quarters.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters key features
- Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat on 4 new maps
- HD Destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
- Earn 10 new weapons and bring them back to the base game
- Complete 10 new Assignments and equip 5 unique dog tags
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill key features
- All-out vehicle warfare on huge maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
No info was released about End Game, other than it will release during the winter season.
Now enjoy the aforementioned trailer:
[jwplayer mediaid=”35021″ plugins=”agegate-2″]