Konami Announces First NeverDead DLC
Konami, announced today that the NeverDead Expansion Pack Volume 1 will be available for download on Feb. 21. This first version of DLC includes a new playable character, three new challenges within the expanded Asylum level and two new online costumes for the main character, Bryce Boltzmann.
Here are the highlights of the NeverDead Expansion Pack:
– Play as pop-idol, Nikki Summerfield in cooperative challenges with friends through online multiplayer.
– Revisit an expanded Asylum level with three all-new challenges:
– Egg Hunt: Scour the expanded Asylum level for collectables scoring points by delivering them to designated “Score Zones.”
– Fragile Alliance: A competitive race through a number of checkpoints spread across the map. You can interrupt other player’s progress by attacking each other. The increase of environmental hazards and enemy spawn points will keep you on your toes.
– Onslaught: Unlock the entire Asylum level section-by-section by defeating all enemies.. Demon-seals that block off areas will dissipate as you defeat enemies from the previous area, providing more-controlled player movement and encounters.
Bryce gains two new costumes for online play as well.