Sony has just released details on the planned software launch lineup for the PlayStation Vita, which is set to be released in the U.S. and Canada on Feb. 22, 2012.
The PS Vita will see games from both Sony and third-party publishers arrive on Day 1 in what amounts to the biggest launch for a PlayStation platform as far as software is concerned.
First-party software from SCEA will include:
- Escape Plan (PSN Only)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
- Hustle Kings (PSN Only)
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- Super StarDust Delta (PSN Only)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Wipeout 2048
Sony also says that Gravity Rush, MLB 12: The Show, Reality Fighters and Unit 13, will also arrive shortly thereafter.
Third-party launch titles will include:
- Army Corps of Hell
- Asphalt Injection
- BEN10 GALACTIC RACING
- Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance
- Dynasty Warriors Next
- F1 2011
- EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer
- Lumines Electronic Symphony
- Michael Jackson The Experience
- Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only)
- Rayman Origins
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
- Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs (PSN Only)
- Touch My Katamari
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
The handheld will also receive LEGO: Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Ridge Racer, Silent Hill Book of Memories and Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted within the launch window.