Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Patch Details
A new title update is available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and the game’s official website has given gamers all the details on what they can expect upon downloading it.
They are as follows:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Patches 1.01-1.05)
- Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.
- Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.
- Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.
- Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.
- Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.
Hot Fix Updates
- No Recoil glitch
- Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
- Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
- Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.
Incoming Hot Fixes
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons.
Feedback in Discussion
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only