Batman Arkham City Review – IG NEO
Irate reviews the most anticipated game of 2011
FYI Harly Quinn is voiced by Tara Strong rather than Arleen Sorkin in the game.
NON SPOILER COMMENT*
there’s only 1 problem I had with this game which was how it ended, I don’t feel like elaborating more on it but the ending did leave much to be desired. (if you don’t know what I mean, there are 2 main things batman is trying to do throughout the whole game). One of the things that made my jaw drop was the amount of twists in this game [especially the last boss fight! truly a testament to the polish of this game], even to fool gaming sites! This game is a must buy if you are iffy on buying this game, it truly is amazing. Besides the story thing that I had a problem with, one more thing is that the game is short (took me less than a day to beat it ~11hrs) but there is story mode + where everything carries over and you REALLY have to play like batman with no pointers in fighting which ups the challenge alot + challenge missions= 30hrs to platinum this game on ps3, so there is time to be killed on this game 🙂 BUY IT!
1. Tara Strong did the voice of Harley Quinn for the game, not Arleen Sorking. Arleen did the voice of Harley for the cartoon in the 90s, Gotham Girls web series, Batman Vengeance, and Arkham Asylum. Tara Strong did the voice for Batgirl in the cartoon, Gotham Girls web series, and Batman Vengeance.
2. You didn’t mention any of the DLC content like Robin and Nightwing.
3. Solomon Grundy is a great villian.
4. It takes place in Arkham City, not Gotham.
5. Catwoman is not always a villian but rather Batman’s love interest and ally like in the comics.
6. You didn’t mention it’s Mark Hamil’s final role as the Joker.
Receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 35,158 other subscribers