Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection confirmed!
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced a ‘Limited Edition’ METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION will be available for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® and is set to be released this winter.
In addition to the new features for METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION announced on September 15, 2011, the ‘Limited Edition‘ will contain:
• Standard game
• Specialized packaging created by series lead artist, Yoji Shinkawa
• 248 page exclusive “The Art of Metal Gear Solid” artbook
Features for METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION include:
• Remastered from the ground up for PS3® & Xbox360®
• Stunning 1080p graphics
• 60 frames-per-second graphics
• Icons, sound effects, and all fonts upgraded for HD
• User interface rebalanced for HD
• Added right analog stick input and force feedback*
• Features Trophies on PS3® and Achievements on Xbox 360®
• Worldwide matchmaking for multiplayer (tentative)
• TRANSFARRING (save data sharing) compatible with PSP® version
Are you excited? Which game from the series is your favourite?