Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions is now available for the iPod Touch and iPhone. For those of you who use an iPad you will have to wait until later on this month to be able to download the game onto your iPad. The price tag for this game is $15.99 and has been released world wide.
Square Enix has added new content to the game:
- New Scenarios, cut scenes, and new job classes not included in the Playstation version
- Ability to rotate, move, and change the size of maps by sliding or pinching
- Improved loading times
- Certain cut scenes can be skipped
Other features include:
- Character designer Akihiko Yoshida’s character illustrations come to life through animated sequences that combine a hand-drawn aesthetic with the fluidity of computer graphics – fully voiced exclusively for the English version
- Classic orchestrations from world-renowned composers Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata capture the essence and breathtaking drama of the world of Ivalice
- FINAL FANTASY turns tactical: experience strategic, turn-based combat on battlefields brought to life with breathtaking art and stunning visual effects
- Customize your characters – with 22 jobs and over 400 abilities to choose from, the range of tactical options open to you in combat is truly astounding
- Uncover secret truths hidden within a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal, heresy, love and heroism.
- Recruit legendary SQUARE ENIX characters to your party, including Balthier from FINAL FANTASY XII and Cloud from FINAL FANTASY VII
- Watch key scenes unfold through gorgeous, cutting-edge animation.
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix’s iPhone RPGs
- New and improved visuals exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch
I like Final Fantasy…but 15 bucks is too much for a iPod game
better spent on a XBLA or PSN game.
I happen to like FF Tactics. It would have been better if they put it on the XBLA for purchase though.
That’s exactly what I thought. XP