103 views 0 comments

What Do You Want More of at GotGame?

Home Forums General Discussion What Do You Want More of at GotGame?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheSaint TheSaint 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ramon Aranda
    Ramon Aranda

OK so I wanted to open this discussion up to our readers….what sort of content do you currently enjoy most on our site, and what sort of content would you like to see more of?

Be it, types of videos, interviews, column/editorial ideas, gameplay footage, game genres, etc.

Share your thoughts!

Profile photo of robobrick
    ohnorobo
    Participant

I personally enjoy retro reviews, and I usually check out Kwing’s videos. Gaming news, I feel, is a bit needless in some ways because most people I know who frequent the site are here for retro stuff. I prefer more of that variety.

Profile photo of Ryan Bates
    Ryan Bates
    Participant

Ohnorobo:

You’re in luck. Once I get through these Epic Win Awards for E3, I’m going to be putting forward a new edition of “This Is Your (Extra) Life,” which is my retro gaming column. When I release a “Top X List” on a topic, you can usually bet there’s a sensible dose of retro in there too.

Also, when I get some video stuff going (I’m in the process of moving for the jillionth time) I’m going to try to do some Retro videos and some Let’s Plays as well.

As you can tell, I’m pretty big into retro myself. But the games of today will be the next generation’s retro gaming, and after a good ten years of putting the controller down, I’m duly impressed with some of what I see out there. Comparing then to now is a little tough to do, it’s like comparing my local mall to the Mall of America in the Mid-West. So hopefully we can build on what we love in the retro era and make those elements work in the new technologies of today.

Great feedback, ohno!

Profile photo of TheSaint
    TheSaint
    Participant

Everything and anything reviews! Reviews reviews reviews! They always make for good reading material. Interviews are fun too. Pics, vids and everything to go with it and of COURSE you can’t forget about the contests that made GG unique from the rest!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.