85 views 0 comments

Magazines

Home Forums General Discussion Magazines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Ramon Aranda Ramon Aranda 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Bates
    Participant

With Nintendo Power being shown the door in this month’s final issue, and PlayStation Magazine having been shuttered, options for gaming news in hard print are dwindling.

Now, we all know that the BEST source for news online is GotGame.com, and that GotGame Radio is your hot spot on the air for gaming info… but when it comes to hard print, what do you guys read now? Or is there even a spot in today’s gaming culture for gaming magazines?

ubernaut

thats a really good question print media is really facing some tough times ahead. i still have fond memories of reading EGM inside of my text books in class when i was in grade school. :P

Adam Larck
    Participant

I still pick up the occasional EGM or Game Informer, but I don’t subscribe to any mags like I used to. I really only read them for the features, but you find more and more of those online anymore.

Ramon Aranda

There’s not much out there that I still regularly read in terms of magazines but Game Informer would be the main one. On my iPad, I also subscribe to a few tech magazines. Wished Nintendo Power could’ve gotten a run as a digital magazine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.