Batman Origins City “Stealth Gameplay” with Commentary.
Don’t forget to Rate,Comment and Subscribe, thanks very much.
This Batman Arkham Origins: Episode 2 covers the Batcave, exploring the Bowery in Gotham, stopping Crimes in Progress & meeting The Riddler aka Edward Nigma!
- Explore the Batcave
- Restore Fast Travel Batwing Points
- Gain access to the GCR Building
- Rescue the Hostages inside GCR
- Use the Evidence Scanner
- Pursue Enigma (Side Mission)
Batman Arkham Origins FULL Walkthrough – http://www.youtube.com/playlist?action_edit=1&list=PLesniX0hPrR4CY2xKfiq1_ERBuQ-a9X1c
Batman Arkham Blackgate 3DS Playlist – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgXb7JsgO4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQMbf4NfHCJO0WP8NpSqgCA
Additional Joker Voice provided by – Nick Cortez http://www.youtube.com/kroenenmaster
● The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future. The story is a tribute to the Legends of the Dark Knight. A retelling of how Batman meets his Rogues that “shaped his career” The comic series ran from 1989 – 2007. It has since been rebooted for the NEW 52!
● Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman’s detective skills are used like nothing we’ve seen before. The all-new Crime Scene system, let’s players re-wind time to really search for clues. Allowing Batman to be fully connected to the Batcomputer and track down his prey, like never before.
● Gotham City is 4X the size of Arkham City and will feature tons of iconic locations. Example “The Royal Hotel” The massive City is filled with different foes. Which let’s Batman stop a variety of “crimes-in-progress”
● Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the main story. You can also tackle the Bosses in different ways, allowing for different upgrades and weapons when fighting them.
● New Enemies: The Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who can NOW counter the Dark Knights attacks. Making the player really think, before facing them.
● New Gadget: The Remote Claw. Batman can use the Remote Claw to latch onto enemies, other thugs and even to objects. The possibilities for Take Downs are endless!
● New and Past Characters: Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.
Batman Arkham Origins Knightfall Skin Pack – COMING SOON
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition Wii U Guide – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLesniX0hPrR5hJXd7tthzWSdMhq4iKmz-&feature=plcp
Batman Arkham City Playlist – http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA240D900F373A51F&feature=viewall
Batman Arkham City Walkthrough Nintendo Wii U Super Wii Wii HD WiiU PS3 360 Guide Full Story Playthrough Stealth gameplay help howto commentary Catwoman Twoface Joker Robin Nightwing Dark Knight Rises Videogame WB Kwing Reviews Knightwing01 BATMAN Armored Edition nintendo wiiu batman wii u ps4 xbox one xbox1 playstation4 year two batman time skip error fail angry rant youtube real life hero chat discussion