Yo guys! The GotGame crew is going to be getting some hands-on time with MLB: The Show 2013 this Tuesday with some of the folks who are working on the game and we wanted to reach out to YOU to see if you guys have any questions you would want us to ask. Participate in CQC!
Drop your question into the comment box and hit post!
It’s as simple as that!
You guys got till Monday 11:59 PM pacific time, so don’t wait!
Not familiar with the game yet? Don’t worry I got you.
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show.
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball.
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience.
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games.
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary.
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
*Taken from the amazon product features*
MLB 13 The Show Community Wishlist. (Make sure to give some love to Baefed for making the video.)